Momentai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach and where it's going

3 posters

Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty Bleach and where it's going

Post  Dr. Professor Flarbles Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Okay so Tite Kubo the person who writes Bleach said "Ill keep bleach going for about 10 years" in 2010. So if your keeping up with the manga do you think the story is going to run dry before then or do you think it has enough left to actually go that long? It seems like Bleach should be wrapping up soon to me.
Dr. Professor Flarbles
Dr. Professor Flarbles
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty Bleach

Post  nekolover Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

I honestly think the guy is trying too hard to keep it going. For a while it was fun to see some insight into Orihime and Chad's powers but I think he should just stop. I actually believe one of his earlier mangas (Zombiepowder) has more potential than Bleach right now. WARNING: If you read Zombiepowder, he kinda leaves you hanging. I have a feeling that was around the time Bleach got popular or at least the plot seemed to unravel.

nekolover
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty Super Reply of Replying (lvl.5)

Post  Dr. Professor Flarbles Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:20 pm

*Spoilers Below!*

I'm not really sure where he's going with it either. Bleach HAS potential but I wish it would sum some things up and give some good content or give us an ending. The arc with the fullbrings was neat but made me mad because Ichigo had this new form for a few chapters and now he doesn't have it and he's a shinigami again? Did Rukia transfer her powers to him with that stab? does that make her a criminal again like in season 1? Or was soul society just on the rag in the beginning of bleach but they're fine with power transferring now?
Dr. Professor Flarbles
Dr. Professor Flarbles
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty Re: Bleach and where it's going

Post  Gunbunny Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 am

I honestly dont think the Full Bring arc is wrapping up soon. There has been alot of time invested in Ginjo and Tsukishima (sp?) in such a short amount of time. I dont see them, or this arc, really going anywhere soon. It is good to see that Kubo is SOMEHOW acknowledging the past arc a bit. ugh. Hard to say where its going to go though.
Gunbunny
Gunbunny
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/bebopotaku42

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty newest chapter

Post  nekolover Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

The newest chapter seems to wrap it up a bit or at least from my conclusion of the chapter. If he does wrap it up, I'm not sure what the point was to include it in the books

nekolover
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunbunny Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I REAAAAALLLLY want this arc to be over, but for some reason I just dont think it will be quite yet despite the intervention of the other Captains.
Gunbunny
Gunbunny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty New arc

Post  nekolover Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

lol You're right Mitch. The arc isn't done Razz I am liking the new information though--I'm interested in where it's going now that we have some more information on the characters that are popping up

nekolover
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunbunny Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Blargh yeah wish I wasnt honestly. But yeah I still say the..umm...fullbringigamis? are totally fucked still.
Gunbunny
Gunbunny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty bleach

Post  nekolover Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 am

Yeah I would agree. I just wonder what the author is going to do after this then. I don't think there is much to do

nekolover
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunbunny Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm

"Boring as fuck" *head splits*

Fuck yeah Kenpachi.
Gunbunny
Gunbunny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bleach and where it's going Empty bleach and where it's going

Post  nekolover Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 pm

lol that part was exceptional. What is your favorite fullbring person? I personally like the girl with the dollhouse and the boy with the psp. BUT if I had to choose I like the little boy with the psp a bit better Razz

nekolover
Lagaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum